Classified SubstitutesWe are looking to compile a list of classified substitutes to cover for a variety of classified positions which may include supporting instruction, providing one-on-one student support, and providing assistance and supervision during lunch and recess. To apply, please submit a completed Classified Application (link below) to email@example.com
NOTICE OF VACANCIES
FOR THE 2022-23 SCHOOL YEAR
- Special Education Administrative Assistant (Temporary): 8:30 – 3:00 / 6 hrs per day (approx./TBD), Classification D on the Classified Salary Schedule
- Primary Intervention Program (PIP)Aide:10 hours per week (some flexibility), Classification A on the Classified Salary Schedule
- Instructional Paraprofessional – Special Education @ Yulupa: 8:30 – 12:30 / 4 hours per day, Classification E on the Classified Salary Schedule
- Instructional Paraprofessional – i-Team (Temporary/Grant funded) @ Yulupa School: 8:15 – 2:45 / 6 hours per day, Classification E on the Classified Salary Schedule
- Instructional Paraprofessional – Transitional Kindergarten @ Yulupa School: 8:30 – 1:30 / 4.5 hours per day, Classification D of the Classified Salary Schedule
- Instructional Paraprofessional – Supported Reading Block @ Yulupa School: Kindergarten 8:30 – 9:18, First grade block 9:20 – 10:08, Second grade block 10:12 – 11:00, Third grade block 11:02 – 11:50, Classification A on the Classified Salary Schedule
- Yard Duty @ Yulupa School: 8:00 – 8:30 (Parking lot), 9:50 - 10:10, 10:10 - 10:30, 11:50 - 1:10, 2:15 – 2:45, Classification B on the Classified Salary Schedule
- Student Support Paraprofessional @ Strawberry School: 8:15 – 2:45 / 6 hours per day, Classification E on the Classified Salary Schedule
- Yard Duty @ Strawberry School: 7:45 – 8:15 – (Before school), 9:50 – 10:20 – (2 positions),12:00 -12:45 – (2 positions), 12:00 – 1:00 – (2 positions), Classification B of the Classified Salary Schedule
- Lead Food Service Worker @ Strawberry: 10:30 – 12:45 / 2.25 hours per day, Classification D on the Classified Salary Schedule
- Food Service Worker @ Strawberry School: 11:45 – 12:15 (2 positions: Food Srv and Ticket Collection), Classification B of the Classified Salary Schedule
Current employees may send an email of interest to Cassandra.firstname.lastname@example.org. Outside applicants must complete and submit a classified application, available on the website or at the district office.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
There are no certificated openings at this time.
Confidential Management Positions
There are no confidential management positions available at this time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Educator who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Age, National Origin, Veteran Status, Disability, Genetic Information or Testing, Family and Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression. We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or practice in the investigation of any complaint, or otherwise oppose discrimination.